Zinc-coated wire OS-Z wire
- This zinc-coated wire consists of brass wire electroplated with high purity zinc. The high plating accuracy realizes faster machining speed and also provides a better surface finish on the work piece.
- The high purity zinc layer formed on the surface of the brass by means of our unique electroplating technology realizes higher machining speed.
- By uniformly coating the surface of the wire with zinc, which has good discharge characteristics, it is possible to create a finer discharge compared to when using general brass wire. In the finishing process, improved surface roughness and a better machined profile are obtained, resulting in high cost performance.
- Almost no copper adheres to the work piece.
- The zinc coating method is a method of coating by electroplating. It is not a method in which is wire is dipped in molten zinc.
- A high purity uniform zinc layer can be obtained.
- The discharge is stable and free of irregularities.
- Impurities are kept to the minimum, thus preventing deterioration of performance.
OS - Wire diameter symbol Type symbol (Bobbin symbol) OKI control code
Wire diameter and characteristics
|Wire diameter symbol||Type symbol||Standard wire diameter
|Wire diameter tolerance
|Bobbin symbol||Standard Quantity of wire
is a standard stock product, and is a product on order.