Category 5E cable (stranded wire) TPMC-C5e350 series
This cable conforms to the TIA/EIA-568-B.2 category 5e patch cord standard. It is intended for connecting patch panels in MDF or IDF to each other, connecting outlets and terminal equipment to each other, and so on.
- The patch cord uses stranded wire conductors, making for excellent flexibility.
- A special conductor is used, resulting in excellent attenuation characteristics.
- The covering is available in nine colors, facilitating classification of the wiring as well as maintenance work.
- This cable conforms to the RoHS standard.
|Item name symbol||4P TPMC-C5e350 (Color symbol)*1--Length*2|
|Conductor||AWG24 (7/0.2mm) Soft copper stranded wire|
|Number of pairs||4 pairs|
|Cord O.D. mm||5.5|
|Cable color (Color symbol) *1||Green (G) , Blue (B), Red (R), Orange (O), Yellow (Y),
Violet (V), Dark Blue (DB), White (W), Gray (S)
|Standard length *2 m||Cable fitted with plug||1.0/1.5/2.0/2.5/3.0/5.0|
|Individual cable||250 (Bundle winding)|
|Plug||OKI Cat5e eco-plug (Item name symbol:88SH52A-0107G)|
|Boots||Eco-clear boots (Item name symbol:MP88 plug boots)|
|Outside drawing||Drawing below|
- *1 :When ordering a cable, specify the color symbol and the cord length (m) (use the length in the above table as a standard).
- *2 :We sell this product both fitted with plugs and also as an individual cable (standard length 250m).
- *3 :We also accept orders for link cords consisting of AWG24 (0.5mm) single wire conductors.
Characteristics / Performance