Camera link cable
These are fixed wiring camera link cables. We have a line-up of standard cables and thin cables. These cables are suitable for high-speed transmission of images from a high resolution camera used on a production facility, for example.
- * : These cables are sold fitted with camera link connectors.
- Conforms to the CAMERA Link interface specifications.
- Is intended for fixed wiring.
- A lineup of power supply type (PoCL) cables is available.
- Conforms to the UL standard, and has VW-1 flame retardant characteristics.
- Conforms to the RoHS directives.
- These cables are used at fixed wiring parts of production facilities, for example.
- These cables support PoCL, and also the supply of power, realizing space saving.
|Item||Standard value(AIA)||Our value|
|Characteristic impedance (Ω)||100 +/-10||100 +/-10|
|Skew between pairs (ps/m)||50 max||35 max|
|Clock frequency (MHz)||85 max||100 max*1|
|Transmittable distance (m)||10 max||15 max|
|Flame retardant characteristics||—||VW-1|
- *1 :Standard product
|Cable type||Cable color||Cable O.D.||Connector combination||Connector color|
|MDR/MDR (MM type)||MDR/SDR (MS type)||SDR/SDR (SS type)||MDR||SDR|
|Power supply type small diameter cable||Beige||φ8.0||—||BlackBeige||Black|
- * :MDR: 1.27mm pitch SDR: 0.8mm pitch
|Cable type (Connector combination)||Transmission formats||Item name|
|Standard cable (MM type)||Full Configuration||CL-H-MM-*2|
|Thin cable (MM type)||Base/Medium configuration||CL-S-MM-*3|
|Thin cable (MS type)||CL-S-MS-*3|
|Thin cable (SS type)||CL-S-SS-*3|
|Power supply thin cable (MS type)||CL-S-MS-P*3|
|Power supply thin cable (SS type)||CL-S-SS-P*3|
Appearance (For the MS and SS types, a label is applied to the camera side.)
- *2 : Cable length symbol : → 1m:010, 3m:030, 5m:050, 7m:070, 10m:100, 15m:150
- *3 : Cable length symbol : → 1m:010, 3m:030, 5m:050, 7m:070, 10m:100
Appearance of product
- MM type
- MS type
(Power supply thin cable)
- SS type
(Power supply thin cable)
Precautions for use
- Fully insert the connector. Also, take care that an excessively large tensile force is not applied to the connector.
- Switch OFF the power before connecting or disconnecting the connector.
- When connecting or disconnecting the connector, pull the connector in such a way that it is parallel to the mating connector. If you gouge the connector, or repeatedly insert and pull it out to an excessive degree, the housing or pins may become damaged.
- Do not step on these products.
- These cables are intended for high-speed transmission of small signals, so any large noise may result in signal errors. Keep these cables at least 60cm from the location of a possible noise source (air conditioner, electric light, etc.).
We cannot guarantee this product if you use it under the following conditions.
- Concerning trouble such as the inability of a certain appliance connected to the equipment to operate stably or operate at all
- Concerning loss of data, for example, generated during use
- Concerning trouble such as a breakdown or trouble in an appliance due to improper use
- Concerning trouble that occurred when a non-standard connector was used, for example