Highly flexible Cat.5e LAN cables
UL Style No.20276 80degrees 30V
This is a high flexibility shielded cable which uses a special polymer and a special shield, realizing innovatively high bending resistance.
It supports Gigabit Ethernet, and realizes 1Gbps high-speed data transmission.
It also supports high-speed data transmission in industrial Ethernet, industrial machine vision, etc.
High-speed camera image transmission formats that use Gigabit Ethernet are standardized.
Oki Electric cable offers the TPMC-C5e (S-HFR) cable as the optimum high flexibility shielded cable for industrial applications which support these high camera image transmission formats.
- Can be used as a LAN cable that supports the 1000BASE-T format (transmission speed 1Gbps).
- Is suitable for applications such as robots and FA devices which require high bending resistance and sliding resistance.
- Can be used to connect industrial high-speed cameras to terminal equipment, particularly those that support Ethernet.
- This cable has an oil resistant sheath, enabling it to be used in severe environments such as those encountered in factories.
- This cable is intended for movable applications. It uses high flexibility special polymer insulation and a special braided shield, resulting in high bending resistance and high sliding resistance, and can also withstand twisting motion.
- The special braided shield increases noise immunity.
- It supports industrial high-speed camera image transmission formats.
- It has an oil resistant sheath, making it suitable for use in factory environments, for example.
- It can be used with general shielded modular plugs.
Construction and performance
- TPMC-C5e (S-HFR) cable
|Conductor||O.D.||AWG26 twisted wire conductor||Shield||Type||Special braid|
|Number of pairs||4 pairs||O.D.||6.8mm|
|Max cable length||40m||Rating||30V 80degrees UL-certified product|
|Characteristic impedance||100 +/-15Ω||Voltage withstand||AC350V-1 min|
|Loss||24 dB/40m max (20degrees)||Fire retardancy||UL VW-1|
|Near-end crosstalk loss||30 dB (@ 100 MHz) min||Oil resistance characteristics||JIS K6723|
|PSNEXT||27 dB (@ 100 MHz) min||Bending resistance||Sliding||3 million cycles (R50)|
|Return loss||10 dB (@ 100 MHz) min||Bending||0.3 million cycles (R20)|
|Conductor resistance||14.9 Ω/km max (20degrees)||Twisting||5 million cycles (+/-180degrees)|
Has adequate performance margin for both crosstalk (NEXT) and loss (IL) with respect to the transmission standard for gigabit Ethernet.
The shielding effect of the high flexibility shielded TPMC-C5e (S-HFR) cable is about 10 dB compared to the unshielded (UTP) Cat. 5e cable.
- *1 :Please contact us regarding compatible modular plugs.
- *2 :The transmittable distance is the channel length.
- *3 :Please contact us for details of the bending resistance.