High sliding camera link cable
UL STYLE NO.20276 80degrees 30V
This is a camera link cable for sliding applications.
It supports high-speed transmission of high resolution images obtained from cameras used on sliding parts of production facilities, and so on.
- Conforms to the CAMERA Link interface specifications.
- Can be used as sliding parts.
- A lineup of power supply type (PoCL) cables is available.
- Conforms to the UL standard, and has VW-1 flame retardant characteristics.
- Conforms to the RoHS directives.
- Suitable for use in the cableveyors of production equipment.
- Suitable for connecting to moving parts, such as to a camera mounted on a robot.
|Item||Standard value(AIA)||Our value|
|Characteristic impedance (Ω)||100 +/-10||100 +/-10|
|Skew between pairs (ps/m)||50 max||35 max|
|Clock frequency (MHz)||85 max||100 max*1|
|Transmittable distance (m)||10 max||15 max|
|Flame retardant characteristics||—||VW-1|
- *1 :Standard product
|Cable type||Cable color||Cable O.D.||Connector combination||Connector color|
|MDR/MDR (MM type)||MDR/SDR (MS type)||SDR/SDR (SS type)||MDR||SDR|
|High sliding cable||Black (Beige)||φ8.0||Black (Beige)||Black|
|Power supply type high sliding cable||Black (Beige)||φ8.0||−||Black (Beige)||Black|
Cable color: Black (standard), Beige (option)
MDR: 1.27mm pitch SDR: 0.8mm pitch
|Cable type (Connector combination)||Transmission formats||Item name||Appearance (For the MS and SS types, a label is applied to the camera side.)|
|High sliding cable (MM type)||Base/Medium configuration||CL-K-MM-*2||MM type
|High sliding cable (MS type)||CL-K-MS-*2||MS type
|High sliding cable (SS type)||CL-K-SS-*2||SS type
- *2 Cable length symbol : → 1m:010, 3m:030, 5m:050, 7m:070, 10m:100
Name of high sliding type: (B) is added to the end in the case where the cable is colored beige.
Appearance of product
High Sliding performance
|Test item||Test conditions||Result|
|At least 2.50 million sliding operations||Bending radius: 100m||No wire breakage or interference|
|Shift distance: 1000mm|
|Traveling speed: 18times/minute|
|I-pattern measurement||After 1 million sliding operations at 85MHz||See below|
< I-pattern after 1 million test operations >
- * :This sliding test is our unique test method. The test results are reference values.
Precautions for use
- Fully insert the connector. Also, take care that an excessively large tensile force is not applied to the connector.
- Switch OFF the power before connecting or disconnecting the connector.
- When connecting or disconnecting the connector, pull the connector in such a way that it is parallel to the mating connector. If you gouge the connector, or repeatedly insert and pull it out to an excessive degree, the housing or pins may become damaged.
- Do not step on these products.
- These cables are intended for high-speed transmission of small signals, so any large noise may result in signal errors. Keep these cables at least 60cm from the location of a possible noise source (air conditioner, electric light, etc.).
We cannot guarantee this product if it is used under the following conditions.
- Concerning trouble such as the inability of a certain appliance connected to the equipment to operate stably or operate at all
- Concerning loss of data, for example, generated during use
- Concerning trouble such as a breakdown or trouble in an appliance due to improper use
- Concerning trouble that occurred when a non-standard connector was used, for example